Status: Full-time, 2nd Shift
The Research Test Technician will operate optoelectronic test equipment to measure OLEDs fabricated. The test equipment is a custom designed system for testing the basic optoelectronic properties of the OLED.
- Maintain the test setup system and insure all equipment is in calibration.
- Run OLED tests through a PC interface and custom software.
- Gather data through the OLED test system and develop an understanding of the test procedure to insure the integrity of the data.
- Trouble shoot test equipment with the assistance of other engineers who designed the test system.
- Record, log and analyze test procedures using a Microsoft Access database and hard copy data sheets.
- Be prepared to work shifts and come in on weekends when necessary.
- Interface with other team members scheduling the test runs.
- Assist with special projects, as needed.
- AA degree in physics, engineering, or related field
- Ability to read and interpret technical information.
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing with peers and management.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Experience with computer applications such as MS Word and familiar with various internet software programs
- Proficient in MS Excel; experience with MS Power Point highly desirable
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Actively participates and contributes to a team environment
- Willingness to commit to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals
- Ability to work efficiently & effectively with minimal supervision
- Follows instructions, responds to management direction
- 5+ years of industrial experience in a research and development environment, and familiar with operating electronic and/or optoelectronic test equipment is a plus.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com