A growing company in Furlong, PA is seeking an experienced RF Engineering Technician with a background in Telemetry Transmitter, Receiver and related subsystem design, test, qualification, and production support for frequencies from UHF to K-Band, ideally with direct experience in L, S, and C-Band operation who possesses good mechanical skills as appropriate for building prototypes and test fixtures
The company is an industry leader in flight vehicle transmitters and receivers used to transmit telemetry and command/control between various Aviation, Munitions, Space Launch vehicles/Satellites and the ground monitoring systems used in R&D and flight launch. These products offer our customers high reliability under some of the most extreme operating environments, with high efficiency, in small form factors.
The candidate should have experience in
- both analog and digital RF systems and, ideally, have experience with FM and Digital modulation
- building, testing, and trouble-shooting prototype designs from limited documentation and direction
- setting up and calibrating supporting test equipment
- setting up, adjusting, and monitoring environmental test equipment
- working with internal support and production personnel including assembly, inspection and test
- managing qualification testing and its supporting tasks including equipment transport
- generation of test reports using MS Word and review and processing of MS Excel report generation
LabVIEW experience a plus.
Salary commensurate with experience. Benefits include full medical plan and 401K for full time applicants.
- S. Citizen or Permanent Resident
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in the electronics industry
- Well organized and detail-oriented team player
- Excellent analytical skills with ability to manage multiple projects
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Proficiency in Excel & Word
To apply for this job please visit Furlong,%20PA.