The primary function of this position is the research, discover and creation of technical business requirements for both client and internal web-based applications.
On a day-to-day basis, this position will report directly to the VP of IT and work closely with developers, subject matter experts, clients, and other stakeholders to analyze and understand current processes, design or redesign new processes, and ensure the correct implementation of those designs. You will be expected to be able to support both waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Meet with clients to analyze their individual needs, determine priorities, provide estimates and determine project scope
- Manage project scope, schedule and quality of deliverables
- Lead requirements gathering sessions; investigate, document and analyze key client organizational processes
- Identify needs and develop customized solutions
- Maintain an effective client follow-up system to ensure clients are contacted in regards to project progress and overall satisfaction
- Coordinate and execute testing
- Coordinate and execute client training
- Perform and organize ongoing support for customers such as report building, data quality, new integrations, etc.
- Contribute to the development of a strategic customer roadmap
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings
- Related university degree or college diploma required and/or an acceptable equivalent of education and experience
- Ideally 5+ years of Business Analyst experience
- Strong UI/UX experience for applications that support a large user base
- High energy, creativity, resourcefulness and entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to absorb technical information and convey the same information into non-technical terms to the customers
- Advanced technical skills
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Experience leading and developing top-performing teams
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com