Training and Development
To discuss your training and development needs and schedule a free consultation, contact 1-888-246-6980 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Training employees is the paramount to retaining and developing top performers. McCloskey Partners offers a variety of training options to fit the needs of our clients. Many of our training is available On Demand to be viewed at a time that works best for our client or their employees/managers. In addition to an extensive On Demand Training library, we offer customized onsite training. YOU get to determine the training format that works best for your employees.
On the Job Training Options
Many on the job training options are available. If you do not see a training topic listed, please contact us today to discuss your training needs at 215-716-3035 or email@example.com.
All training is available in-person and/or On Demand through Webinars.
- Crash Course HR Bootcamp
- Boundaries in the Workplace
- Conflict Resolution/ Communicating Effectively & Non-Defensively
- Electronic Communication~ Monitoring Employee Internet & Email Usage
- Email Etiquette 101
- Equal Employment Opportunity Compliance
- How to Discipline
- How to Run An Effective Meeting
- Interviewing 101
- Performance Management: Crafting a Performance review process / form that works for your organization
- Sensitivity Awareness: Harassment/Sexual Harassment/Diversity/AntiDiscrimination/Bullying
- Time Management
Professional Development Training
All training is available to be provided in-person and/or On Demand through webinars. The following professional development training is available to be customized based on your needs. Contact McCloskey Partners today to discuss your training needs at 215-716-3035 x 0 or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not see a training topic listed, please contact us today to discuss your training needs at 215-716-3035 or email@example.com.
- Emotional Intelligence
- Leadership Development
- Management Skills training – bridging the gap between the individual contributor and a manager
- So you are now a Manager… Now what!: Strategies will be discussed on how to not let yourself as a new manager become overwhelmed with the transition from "one of them to THE manager."
- One on one coaching
- Team building
- Are you a leader or a manager?