LEARNING MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Training employees is paramount to retaining and developing top performers. Employees are communicating to their managers that they want more training and they want to know what their Career Pathway opportunities for growth are. Employees expect their employers to help them determinate their career paths. Having a training program will help to retain the right employees.
McCloskey Partners offers a variety of training options to fit the needs of our clients. A list of available topics to select from is included below. All of our trainings are customized to our client’s needs. If there is a topic that you want covered that is not on the list, please reach out to us to schedule a consultation and we can assist your team in creating the training module.
ON THE JOB TRAINING
Many on the job training options are available. If you do not see a training topic listed, please contact us today to discuss your training needs at 215-716-3035 or email@example.com.
All trainings are available to be conducted remote or in person.
To discuss your Learning Management needs and schedule a free consultation, call 1-888-246-6980 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ADA Accommodations
- Alcoholism & the ADA
- Are you a Leader or a Manager?
- Awareness & Sensitivity (Being Civil!)
- Basics of Employment Law
- Be Kind to People!
- Be a Purple Cow!
- Boundaries in the Workplace
- Building Trust & Respect
- Change Management
- Communicating Effectively & Non-Defensively
- Conflict Resolution
- Crisis Management
- Culture/ Mission/ Value Development Dealing with Difficult People/Resistance/Employee Negativity
- Decision Making
- Disaster Preparedness & Business Continuity Planning
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Drug & Alcohol Policy Compliance
- Effective Delegation
- Electronic Communication: Monitoring Employee Internet & Email Usage
- Etiquette in the Workplace (i.e. Email)
- Emotional Intelligence
- Employee Personnel Files Recordkeeping & Maintenance
- Employee Motivation/Recognition/Rewards
- Employee Handbook
- Equal Employment Opportunity Compliance
- FMLA Compliance
- FLSA Regulations and Classifications
- Giving and Receiving Feedback Goal Setting
- Group Dynamics
- How to Discipline
- How to Run an Effective Meeting
- How to have a difficult conversation
- HR Bootcamp
- I-9 & Immigration Compliance
- Independent Contractor Rules
- Interviewing 101
- Bad Hygiene and Other Uncomfortable Conversations
- OKR Performance Management Orientation & On-boarding
- OSHA Compliance
- Manager Skill Gap Training
- Mentoring/Coaching Pay Deductions
- Performance Reviews
- Performance Management
- Recruiting Best Practices
- Respect in the Workplace
- Safety Training
- Sensitivity Awareness: Harassment/ Sexual Harassment/ Diversity/ Anti-Discrimination/ Bullying
- Senior Management Training
- Setting SMART Goals
- You are a Manager… Now what?!
- Social Media Networking/ HR Compliance
- Stress Management
- Team Building
- Time Management
- Travel Pay
- Unconscious Bias
- Unemployment Claims
- Written Communication
- Workers’ Compensation
- Work Life Balance
- Workplace Civility