Full Time: 2 positions (40-hour work week. No evenings, no weekends, no holidays)
Part time: 1 position with a weekly schedule of 24 hours per week (40-hour work week. No evenings, no weekends, no holidays)
Per Diem: The practice will consider Per Diem applicants
These positions are in the office positions. No remote is available
- Performs EKGs and PFTs proficiently including recognition of abnormalities.
- Demonstrates proficiency with IV insertion, contrast injection and Bubble studies
- Knows location, function and use of emergency equipment to appropriately respond to an emergency situation.
- Evaluates lab results, diagnostic tests and utilization patterns.
- Triage, both by phone and in-clinic, to implement clinical interventions at the direction of the physician.
- Physical assessment of clinic patients and appropriate follow up with the physician.
- Protime clinic: finger sticks and dose maintenance per protocol.
- Maintains timely and thorough documentation of all care management activities.
- Accepts assignments in a positive and professional manner.
- Communicates concerns, issues and information through the appropriate channels.
- Coordinates plan of care and collaborates with other members of the healthcare team as well as the patient and family
- Administers medications safely according to established policies and procedures.
- Adheres to standards of Infection Control.
REQUIRED FOR ALL JOBS
- Understands and makes decisions that align with the Grand View-Lehigh Valley Services mission, values and strategic plan.
- Demonstrates: Compassion, Integrity, Respect, Collaboration, Leadership, Excellence and Service.
- Adheres to the Code of Conduct Policy.
- Ensures that services are provided in accordance with state and federal regulations, organizational policies and accreditation and compliance regulations.
- Actively participates in safety initiatives and risk mitigating measures where appropriate and completes all safety related competencies and requirements. Works safely by eliminating unnecessary risks by utilizing available equipment, procedures and resources.
- Adheres to organizational policies and procedures.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Performs unrelated duties based upon operational needs in an emergency.
- Active RN license in PA
SKILLS and ABILITIES
- Demonstrates problem solving skills.
- Demonstrates analytical skills.
- Demonstrates time management and priority setting skills
- Demonstrates analytical skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Demonstrates written communication skills
- Strong verbal communication and listening skills
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Competency in the use of a variety of computer hardware and software systems.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com