- Provides strategic direction for technical hardware and software application initiatives.
- Develops and maintains relationships with external IT vendors and service providers.
- Documents application procedures to create company standards/continuity.
- Develop reliable metrics for hardware, software and storage while ensuring strategic capacity planning.
- Direct and support implementation of software and hardware upgrades.
- Leads development and implementation processes for the organizations IT systems.
- Develops and implements business continuity protocols to minimize disruption to business operations in the event of emergency situations or data loss.
- Establishes efficiency and efficacy standards, providing recommendations for improvement of IT infrastructure.
- Analyzes IT infrastructure and systems performance to assess operating costs, productivity levels, upgrade requirements, and other metrics and needs.
- Oversees security of systems, networks, and enterprise information.
- Develop executable processes through technology focused on streamlining tasks with the goal reducing/eliminating non-value adding work while increasing accuracy of data and information.
- Develop and maintain the systems as to uphold highest level of data and information integrity.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Through understanding of IT and practical applications to support the company’s goals.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical and management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate professionally both internally and externally, as well as horizontally and vertically, with customers and vendors.
- Bachelors in Information Technologies or engineering.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org