Reports To: Warehouse Manager
Must be forklift and power jack certified
- Must be able to read and speak English.
- Must have basic computer skills and be able to work a PC computer and laptop computer and learn new programs as needed and required.
- Must have a basic understanding of all Microsoft applications (such as Word & Excel).
- Pick customer orders and stage on pallets for checking and eventual shipment
- Ability to safely operate equipment (such as battery powered walk behind/ride, pallet jacks, battery powered walk behind sweeper, manual hand truck, broom, mop, dust pan, pallet wrap, tape dispenser and various other material handling tools).
- It is expected and required that all protection equipment provided will be used (such as company uniforms, protective shoe wear, back supports and gloves).
- Collecting and disposing of trash and cardboard into outside dumpsters.
- Sweeping and picking up debris from warehouse floor.
- Cleaning bathrooms and break areas and other areas as needed or requested.
- Able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds to a height of 4 feet.
- Able to walk the warehouse floor for a period of 4 – 6 hours daily if part-time. If full-time, expected to walk the warehouse floor for a period of 6 – 8 hours daily.
- Able to carry supplies and equipment as needed
- Able to perform the basic functions of the job including extended hours, standing, walking, bending and stretching. Other various warehouse related duties as needed.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com